Friday, March 16, 2007

Angelina Jolie adopts again

Jolie (left). New member of the family, Pax Thien Jolie (right)From left: AP Photo; Getty ImagesWell, Angelina is at it again. She just adopted another son, a new addition to her growing family. His name is Pax Thien Jolie. I read the report that she is going to stay at home and care for Pax until he adjusts to his new life with her. Pax is 3-years old. I did read that she has had this fascination of adopting children since she was very young. Real the full story here.

I feel that it is really amazing how she actually is doing this. With just one kid, i feel that at times, I have my hands full. Angelina has 4 kids now and it must be an overwhelming task. But then again, she can afford Nannys and I am sure she has family to help around as well. Heck, even Brad comes into the picture, doesn't he? But the good thing is that she is doing what she believes in and these days, finding someone like that is rare.

MSN.com had a special article on her and it was simply amazing to see her side of how she thinks of certain things in a different way than others. One thing she said did stand out for me, "Everyone would agree that children need to have a family, I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?" So its just simply superb. I support her as a mother and encourage her efforts to family these children. Go Jolie! Best wishes to you!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.