Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cowabunga - The Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles

TMNT: Photo from Warner Brothers PicturesThis brings back so many memories as a kid. I use to be a great fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) cartoon and when it came out in video game, I was the first to get it. My brothers and I would play this game until we went over several hard levels, destroying the evil guys. We would then loose before we reached the next level and then start all over again. It was a fiasco and I used to have so much fun playing this. I also have seen the Cowabunga movie that had come out. Oh, the good old days...

Well, I believe we have a latest version coming out in animation. I can't wait to see America's favorite crime-fighting heroes, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo on big screen again. They are truly one of a kind. You can read the entire history of the turtles here. Also, here is an exclusive video link: It's a clip from "TMNT". The best thing I liked about them is their comedy acts in between. I just hope that this release captures good laughs in as well as the action.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This was an odd movie. Fun to watch, but to what I expected. Glad to have the turtles back.