Friday, March 16, 2007

Suze Orman - hit or miss?

Suze Orman. Photo from CNBC.comFor those who adore Suze (me being one of those admirers), I was rather surprised to learn that American's best known financial adviser is being looked upon as "out of touch". For starters, I know she has helped so many people regain their financial strength and has always given great financial advise to her viewers. Her latest book, "Women and Money", just hit store shelves and has been a best seller as the past books were. I feel that her show has personally helped a lot of audience with personal self-esteem issues surrounding money and finance in their lives.

This article says that she invests like a grandmother. The resources from this article are very vague and those that have said anything negative about her are not professionals in the first place. So I guess I am going to take this with a grain of salt. Personally, I love her advise and the way she makes her viewers feel about themselves in her show. She is a great women and has sound financial knowledge than others out there. I guess everyone can draw conclusions about her but I will leave that up to you. This is simply a women who does her best in trying to help others in need for some serious financial advise. She tells it like it is - that's one thing I love about her! Check out her site at Suzeorman.com.

0 comments: